Our mission is to create a data science learning forum in Southern California where we will bring together business and academic leaders, professionals, promising students, and entrepreneurs. Our conference will demonstrate cutting edge technology, offer unique insight into real-world applications with machine learning and data science, and provide attendees a platform to expand their career networks. The first SoCal Data Science Conference will be held at the University of Southern California Sunday Sep 25, 2016
Why SoCal Data Science Conference?
- Will exhibit industry experts and scholars an in-depth academic and commercial forum in Data Science.
- We welcome all professionals and students who are interested in the world of data to come
- Hear unique insights from leaders of the data industry
- Learn the latest trends on hot data topics and applications with data science
- See innovative technology from renowned companies!
- Gain new skills from workshops led by some of the best minds in SoCal
- Network with hundreds of other professionals
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT: DATA SCIENCE AT LOS ANGELES COUNTY REGISTRAR-RECORDER
JUAN SEBASTIAN VASQUEZ
Data Programs Manager at Business Experience Unit, Los Angeles Office of Finance
University of Southern California: The Trojan Grand Ball Room at Tutor Campus Center