SoCal Conference Introduction
The SoCal Data Science Conference is a data science learning platform designed to connect data science enthusiasts. We will demonstrate cutting-edge technology and feature data science experts discussing a wide variety of topics including industry trends, data science applications, open-source software, machine learning, and much more.
This is the must-attend event for anyone who is already in the field or just looking to expand their career network within the Data Science arena.
Keynotes & Panels
Our multiple tracks offer a diverse selection of trending topics, including Artificial Intelligence & Automation, Big Data and Infrastructure, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, Data Visualizations, Data Analytics, Healthcare & IOT, Business Practice, and Data Security.
The topics covered will involve many industries, including Healthcare, FinTech, Retail, Media, Manufacturing, Insurance, Education, E-Commerce, and more.
Both industry-leading companies and startup firms will present at the conference and demonstrate innovative data analytics technologies. Previous featured speakers included those from IBM, Intel, Capital One, City of Los Angeles, Caltech, Alibaba, Accenture AI, and several other industry-leading companies.
Expo & Recruiting
The exhibition and recruiting event aims to build a platform for tech companies to interact with our audience. Audience would have a chance to be in touch with most advanced technology and experts in Data Science area, Audience could also find opportunities in world top Data Science companies.
The 2nd-day training session will provide an orientation on up-to-date technology from high tech companies. So far, our training program includes:
- “Python for Machine Learning Ecosystem,” from Kyle Polich, Host at Data Skeptic Podcast.
- “Intro to NLP (Natural Language Processing),” from Edward Ding, Machine Learning Engineer at Dropbox.
Professor (Director of BDAIC) at California State University Los Angeles & BDAIC (Big Data AI Center)
Data Programs Lead at City of Los Angeles, Department of Neighborhood Empowerment
Chief Medical Officer/Clinical Professor of Medicine at Docbot & UC Irvine
Major Session Tracks
Attendees have access to a broad range of session talks. Here are some insightful topics covered in this year event:
- Artificial Intelligence: Hype, Reality, Vision.
- Battling Skynet: The Role of Humanity in Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning for Ad Mix Optimization
- Generating Creative Works with AI
- Introduction to Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Big Data Credit Assessment
- Data Analytics Drives FinTech
- How data science is transforming wealth management
- Blockchain Application in Real Estate Transactions
- Pioneering the World’s First Public Data Utility
- “Full Stack” Data Science with R for Startups: Production-ready with Open-Source Tools
- Deep Learning in Spark with BigDL
- MCL Clustering of Sparse Graphs
- Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes To the Rescue!
- Data Science at City Scale
- Operationalizing Your Data Lake: Get Ready for Advanced Analytics
- Using AI to Tackle the Future of Health Care Data
- Potential Solutions from Precision Medicine for the Crisis of Chronic Disease
- Machine Learning in Healthcare and Life Science
- Machine Learning & Data Science in the Age of the GPU: Smarter, Faster, Better
- Uncovering Feature Importance and Correlations in Human Behavioural Data
Our Previous Sponsors
We build a data science hub to connect real-world knowledge and provide robust resources for business leaders, academic professionals, and promising students. Our vision to foster the data science ecosystem and broaden the adoption of the technology. We empower and accelerate the growth of the community by offering online resources, conferences, latest industry trend and data science job opportunities.