Sign Up For Our Updates!
Last Year Features
A key highlight of the event will be presented by thought leaders in the data science industry. They will reveal the latest trends as well as insights on the future of data scientists.
We provide a diverse selection of trending topics through multiple tracks, including Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Fintech, Healthcare, Startup, Data Analytics, etc.
Our workshops are designed for data enthusiasts to jumpstart their career by building a solid foundation in Python, machine learning, AI tool sets, etc. *Additional fee is required.
We aim to build a platform for tech companies to interact with our audiences and have band exposure at the event.
Professor (Director of BDAIC) at California State University Los Angeles & BDAIC (Big Data AI Center)
Data Programs Lead at City of Los Angeles, Department of Neighborhood Empowerment
Chief Medical Officer/Clinical Professor of Medicine at Docbot & UC Irvine
Attendees have access to a broad range of session talks. Here are some insightful topics covered in this year event:
- Artificial Intelligence: Hype, Reality, Vision.
- Battling Skynet: The Role of Humanity in Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning for Ad Mix Optimization
- Generating Creative Works with AI
- Introduction to Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Big Data Credit Assessment
- Data Analytics Drives FinTech
- How data science is transforming wealth management
- Blockchain Application in Real Estate Transactions
- Pioneering the World’s First Public Data Utility
- “Full Stack” Data Science with R for Startups: Production-ready with Open-Source Tools
- Deep Learning in Spark with BigDL
- MCL Clustering of Sparse Graphs
- Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes To the Rescue!
- Data Science at City Scale
- Operationalizing Your Data Lake: Get Ready for Advanced Analytics
- Using AI to Tackle the Future of Health Care Data
- Potential Solutions from Precision Medicine for the Crisis of Chronic Disease
- Machine Learning in Healthcare and Life Science
- Machine Learning & Data Science in the Age of the GPU: Smarter, Faster, Better
- Uncovering Feature Importance and Correlations in Human Behavioural Data
Our Previous Sponsors
CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
Los Angeles Convention Center
We build a data science hub to connect real-world knowledge and provide robust resources for business leaders, academic professionals, and promising students. Our vision to foster the data science ecosystem and broaden the adoption of the technology. We empower and accelerate the growth of the community by offering online resources, conferences, latest industry trend and data science job opportunities.