Sign Up For Our Updates!
A key highlight of the event will be presented by thought leaders in the data science industry. They will reveal the latest trends as well as insights on the future of data scientists.
We provide a diverse selection of trending topics through multiple tracks, including Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Fintech, Healthcare, Startup, Data Analytics, etc.
Both industry-leading companies and startup firms will present at the conference and demonstrate innovative data analytics technologies.
Our workshops are designed for data enthusiasts to jumpstart their career by building a solid foundation in Python, machine learning, AI tool sets, etc. *Additional fee is required.
If you would like to propose a speaker or topic, please submit the application here.
FRS, FACM, FIEEE; DISTINGUISHED PROFESSOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE, UCLA; CO-FOUNDER & CHIEF SCIENTIST, VOXELCLOUD, INC.
JUAN SEBASTIAN VASQUEZ
Data Programs Manager at Business Experience Unit, Los Angeles Office of Finance
PhD Candidate in the Networked and Embedded Systems Laboratory (NESL) at UCLA
Founder and Water Project Manager at Advanced Research in Government Operations
Attendees have access to a broad range of session talks. Here are some insightful topics covered in this year event:
- Artificial Intelligence: Hype, Reality, Vision.
- Battling Skynet: The Role of Humanity in Artificial Intelligence
- Deep Learning for Ad Mix Optimization
- Generating Creative Works with AI
- Introduction to Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Big Data Credit Assessment
- Data Analytics Drives FinTech
- How data science is transforming wealth management
- Blockchain Application in Real Estate Transactions
- Pioneering the World’s First Public Data Utility
- “Full Stack” Data Science with R for Startups: Production-ready with Open-Source Tools
- Deep Learning in Spark with BigDL
- MCL Clustering of Sparse Graphs
- Distributed Database DevOps Dilemmas? Kubernetes To the Rescue!
- Data Science at City Scale
- Operationalizing Your Data Lake: Get Ready for Advanced Analytics
- Using AI to Tackle the Future of Health Care Data
- Potential Solutions from Precision Medicine for the Crisis of Chronic Disease
- Machine Learning in Healthcare and Life Science
- Machine Learning & Data Science in the Age of the GPU: Smarter, Faster, Better
- Uncovering Feature Importance and Correlations in Human Behavioural Data
Our Previous Sponsors
Submit Volunteer Application Form here.
We’re looking for volunteers to help us set up the conference and to keep things running smoothly on the day of the conference. In exchange for your time and effort, you will receive free admission to the conference and many other benefits!
Through this experience, you will have the opportunity to network and build connections with many professional industry leaders. This position is extremely valuable for anyone interested in the data science field.
DSA is now IDEAS
We’ve changed our name but our mission remains.
As our world moves toward an increasingly data-driven reality, we believe it is critical that we service this data ecosystem as a whole. In the field, data science and data engineering go hand-in-hand. Data engineering lays the foundational infrastructure for data science while data science generates innovation that makes the whole thing worthwhile. To better reflect this, we will be changing our name from Data Science Association (DSA) to International Data Engineering and Science Association or IDEAS for short.
We build a data science hub to connect real-world knowledge and provide robust resources for business leaders, academic professionals, and promising students. Our vision to foster the data science ecosystem and broaden the adoption of the technology. We empower and accelerate the growth of the community by offering online resources, conferences, latest industry trend and data science job opportunities.